Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Using the map zoom feature does not work with Chrome on Linux

Using the feature to zoom in and out on the map does not work on Linux. Clicking the magnifying glass and then trying to click the number 100% fails. I've tried it on several different machines, all running the latest version of Chrome and Fedora 17-19. I can not use the mouse wheel because I use a trackball mouse with no wheel. I use the browser's native zoom feature as a work around, but this makes all of the text exceptionally small.
This is a known issue with the way Linux handles zoom: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/255311/zoom-not-working-in-chrome-on-linux#post-445264" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/255311/zoom-not-working-in-chrome-on-linux#post-445264</a>