Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a one-shot for Sunday 2/25 D&D 5e

I have a rare day off Sunday and was hoping someone would be running a one-shot.  I have a few different characters ready to go.  Please PM me if you have one available.  I also could possibly run one.
I'll play if you run or find one.
I will dm I have one set up lets play 11 pacific time.
questions text me 2085200724
That works...what level characters and any restrictions?
Also I just received word that I need to have dinner with the family at 4pm (2pm PST).  If we could make it for 10am PST that would give us more time.
I wil join a one shot tonight if someone wants to start one
Hello, i would like to join. i can be online at 10am PST. how many players do u need?? also what voice chat do u plan on using?
I'd be up for joining a one shot.
i would be down for a 10am   1 shot... im just here chilling
Sorry all, apparently the offer to GM was for just a solo run, and it was 11PM (which would be 1AM for me), so unfortunately that won't work (thanks very much to John L, regardless)!   However, since there seems to be a lot of interest in this kind of thing, I'm going to put together a game that I can run as a one-shot or as an ongoing campaign with people who join and leave and re-join at their convenience.  I'll try to have it ready ASAP, possibly by next weekend.