Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't use Roll20 credit to pay for subscription?

Edited 1488106828
So I've seen people have this issue, and as a GM with a game in less than 3 hours I would love to get this fixed asap. As my players were so nice to give me the money to pay for the sub so we all can play. They sent me 10 dollar to my paypal, I thought I could pay directly with to the subscription but it added it as credit, and now I can't use said credit to get my pro membership?  I'm posting here in hope of a faster response than by email as our game time is very soon. Thanks for any help regarding this! After some googling I saw that Roll20 wanted all matters similar to this to be done by email, so I sent them an email. A moderator can then close this thread if so, but I was mostly hoping for quick expoisure. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sorry you had an issue Sax. Email is definitely the right place to handle all account/financial queries and the team will get back to you asap. Please note that response times might be slower over weekends as the team is quite small and even they deserve a rest sometimes :) I'll close this thread as requested.