Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Ammo Tracker Not working For 1 Player

I am trying to get the ammo tracker to work for 1 player in my group. It works with everyone else except for one, and I have no idea why. Any Ideas?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Are you talking about the 5e OGL Sheet's built in Ammo tracker, the Ammo API script, or something else?
Sorry, yes the 5e OGL Sheet. I got it to work for everyone else, so I think I am doing the steps right, but for some reason this one character's sheet wont track ammo
I would double check that you have the ammo tracking enabled for the character
It is indeed enabled, the shortbow ammo type is set to Arrows, and the arrows have been turned on to be used as a resource along with the resource box that comes along with it. Shooting the bow though, does not use any arrows.
Have you tried deleting the weapon and arrows and re-adding them to the character sheet?  Also, is this character sheet imported from the vault or from a different sheet?
I did, removed the arrows and bow, added them manually, added them from the roll20 compendium. I eventually just made a new sheet, transferred all the data over and now it works. So my player will just have to use that sheet. Just a very interesting bug that I came across.
I'm experiencing this bug as well now and no amount of troubleshooting I do can resolve it other than re-creating the whole sheet. Not worth the hassle to fix just one issue that should be able to be addressed in a bug fix...
I'm having a similar issue: Resources don't auto calc unless 1) It's a spell created on the spell tab or 2) Uses an actual attack roll.  I'm trying to create a Second Wind entry and it won't use the class resource unless the attack roll option is checked.  I'd rather not use a spell slot nor an inventory entry as that just creates more mess for me as DM.  This might be related to the OP.
Dorgrim - I have used Jakob's ChatSetAttr script as a workaround for what you are experiencing. You are absolutely right that the ammo functionality requires an attack roll to calculate the remaining resources.