Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Please Welcome Our Newest Memeber!

Everyone, please welcome  Lukas to our virtual table!  If we were able to keep the two Marks apart, we'll manage with Luke and Lukas. ;-) Lukas is new to GURPS. I'm going to run him through character creation and a solo dungeon a couple hours after this coming session, March 5. You know me; if I say it's going to take two weeks, it'll take a month, so I'm not going to set a time limit on how long the dungeon will take to complete.  For he and I's first session, I'm going to cordially request that the Gorefest Dungeon  game room be cleared. What we don't want is a "too many cooks in the kitchen" type of a situation, not that everyone isn't perfect gentlemen, but also not having an audience will create less pressure on both of us. He and I's game won't start until 8 p.m. Central Time (UTC -6), so that will give everyone upwards of three hours to mingle after the game before Lukas and I begin. This is only for he and I's first session, which will largely be character creation (of a melee fighter) after which we'll have an area fight or two, so nothing really interesting.  After he and I's first session, I probably won't mind visitors or an audience. We'll see.  As previously discussed, it's not that I don't "want" to run another dungeon, or that I won't enjoy teaching a new guy the ropes—but I only do so out of what might be a necessity for GfD . There aren't a whole lot of GURPS players around and if we lose one, we're in trouble. I do have plans to run 3-5 new-to-GURPS players through this same " Antepiece " dungeon, but that'll happen sometime later. It will also mean I get to test it out and revise it before doing so.  Okay! Everyone, please give Lukas a warm welcome! :-)
Welcome aboard Lukas. You got yourself a good teacher. I hope you enjoy the game and the experience!
Welcome aboard Lukas! Hopefully you'll find a good amount of fun here.
Thanks guys. Looking forward to trying gurps. I'm sure it'll be great.