Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unable to select or move token

Hi, I am a new user and I just can't select or move my token. I have spoken with my GM and we have tried to solve this a couple times, but it just doesn't work. My GM has checked that I have permission to move my token like three or four times already, and the rest of the players don't seem to be having any problems. Right now I am using Firefox 25.0 and Flash 11.8.800 with Windows XP, but I get this same problem with Chrome and Windows 7. This is what happens when I try to select and drag my token. I hope we can find a solution. Regards
1384857106
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please have your GM send me a join link.
I am the master of the campaign, and the problem solved. It was my mistake, and i could not find it despite revising them several times. Thanks anyway.
1384893709
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, happy to hear it is resolved. Thanks for letting us know.