Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D5e] Looking for new or newish players for a Tues 7pm AEST game

Hi, We're a group of 3(1GM/2 Players) Australian players(spread around NSW) that are fairly new to DnD still looking to add two more players to the group.  We've recently started Storm King's Thunder and play weekly at 7-9pm AEST.  
Hey  Im from QLD, i have a regular tuesday game with some IRL friends who dont seem to take the game as seriously as id like, can i jump in on one of your sessions? im happy to play whatever class/race. I also have another roll20 account with actually hours on it, i just dont my firends knowing i plan to cheat on them hahah.
Im from newzealand and id be down to join aswell, i have a friend that can join too if there is space but no issue if there isnt , we both have experience
Hey I'm from Sydney and am looking for a game, I'm fairly new to dnd but have played a little and know enough to get me by if you'll have me