Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Random Chapter Set 1 by Russ Hapke

Hey, I've got a question about a purchase I just made. "Random Chapter Set 1 by Russ Hapke" I was wondering if there is any text or story of some sorts that comes with these maps. Because I can't find any... If loaded the add-on in game via "settings -> game settings" But the only thing I see are the maps..because it said in the description "Play as random chapters, or link the encounters together."  I thought there would be some sort of story that came with it. If anyone could tell (if there is) where I could find text/story, that would be great. Or if someone could tell that there isn't any.. so I can stop looking for it.. thanks in advance!
"Random Chapter Set 1" is just a collection of maps and locations. It's not an adventure module.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Moved to Marketplace; this can easily be moved back to Bugs if needed.
Thanks for the answers, and sorry about the misplacedment of the topic.. ill try and look for a better place to put my msg next time!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Hi Vos, Random Chapters is as mentioned, a collection of random area maps, with an overview world map with pins markers. The maps should all have dynamic lighting set up and several have GM overlays. I kind of left it open for the GM's to decide whether they wanted those areas to be random encounters or to tie them in together for a larger adventure. The next set will feature the same overview world map and different encounter maps, and from my understanding the Gm's will be able to streamline those together. Since that was the first guinea pig, I am open to suggestions for things to include in the next batch.  Thank you for the note!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Vos M. said: Thanks for the answers, and sorry about the misplacedment of the topic.. ill try and look for a better place to put my msg next time! It's fine.  Moving topics is part of a Mod's job and the Bugs forum is a natural place to put a message about something that doesn't seem to be 'working right' :) Happy gaming!