Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Players seek GM for fresh [Pathfinder] Wrath of the Righteous

Howdy peeps. As it says on the tin, my friend and I are looking to find a GM interested in starting a Wrath of the Righteous adventure path with us. We're both on east coast beast coast time, but our hours are flexible enough that we can work with anybody. Give us a holler here or message me, them demons ain't gonna smite themselves!
Pleeeeease! :3
What days and times are you available? Do you want to do this as the only pcs or do you want a full group?
Evenings EST work for me, in general. I have flexibility that way. Also weekends. I think we'd be happy either way, players-wise.
Howdy Rj. The only time that's currently sketchy is Saturday afternoon. All other days are fine, and later in the evening on Saturdays might be possible. A full group is fine, we'd just like to work alongside a GM arranging that first.
Don't know anything about Wrath of the Righteous but it sounds fun.  Hope you guys find a GM.
Would you be fine playing on Teamspeak?
Grimtina said: Would you be fine playing on Teamspeak? Certainly! Right now we mostly use Discord but the medium's not important. I'll take this opportunity to thank the folks who've replied thus far, we have a few prospects but a game schedule hasn't been set up just yet. If anyone else finds this of interest, let us know!