Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Just bought Storm King's Thunder - can I add monsters to an existing campaign that is not SKT?

Just bought Storm King's Thunder - can I add monsters to an existing campaign that is not SKT? If so, how do I do this? Thanks, Pete

Edited 1489329996
You can use the Character Vault you get access to via the Plus subscription to export and import characters into another campaign, including the tokens set up for them. If you want to mass move characters, handouts or other parts of the campaign, you will have to use the Transmogrifer Pro Perk.
Thanks. Yes, unfortunately the transmogrifier option only allows selection of 1 item at a time - they need to allow copy of multiple selections & folders. Thanks though for the feedback up on this.

Edited 1489349455
The Transmogrifer lets you drag and drop handouts and character extremely quickly. The character vault however is a little limited yes. I recently transmogrifed most content from the LMoP module in just a minute or so, with most time just thinking about what i need and what i dont need.
I can attest to the awesomeness of the Transmogrifier. I bought Storm Kings Thunder as well and I really liked some of the maps. So, I used transmogrifier to move some of those maps to my homebrew campaign. It worked very well. 
Cool. Thanks guys. I will use it to move my stuff to home-brew campaigns.