Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I broke the Goblin Undertaking by Larry Roberts

Hi! I didn't break it COMPLETELY-- just parts of it. There's a wondrous map with encounters planted across it that, when you choose a token, comes with attack macros that appear in the upper lefthand portion of the screen. SO. AWESOME. Then I went and changed the names of some of those tokens and I seem to have broken the macro, because they don't appear anymore from the tokens that I changed, when I select them. So my questions are: 1) Where can I find those macros and restore them to the token who's names I changed  2) How can I program those macros for my own tokens in the future? Thanks in advance!

Edited 1489346701
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did you change the represents character drop down also? If you did, you will need to change it back. That should restore the macro buttons to that token. Otherwise, if you remember the original name of the token, you can go to your journal tab and just drag the sheet onto your map for the original token to be shown again. If you want to get the macros themselves, you might want to open the actual sheet and look on the attributes & abilities tab of the sheet. The ability section will hold the macros. More information about  character sheets can be found on the wiki.
Thank you! I just discovered that I'm referring to Token Actions. The module maker must have assigned Token Actions to these tokens because they're goblins, zombies, worgs, etc. and they have no character sheet or dropdown for "Represents character." Does that make sense?
Pat S. said: Did you change the represents character drop down also? If you did, you will need to change it back. That should restore the macro buttons to that token. Otherwise, if you remember the original name of the token, you can go to your journal tab and just drag the sheet onto your map for the original token to be shown again. If you want to get the macros themselves, you might want to open the actual sheet and look on the attributes & abilities tab of the sheet. The ability section will hold the macros. More information about  character sheets can be found on the wiki. Oh my gosh, you know what. You're right (of course). The module DID have character sheets that were Archived. I may have done it early on. Thanks again!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is ok. I've done that with sheets and handouts that I made myself. Now that is a doh moment. Glad it worked out for you.
Pat S. said: It is ok. I've done that with sheets and handouts that I made myself. Now that is a doh moment. Glad it worked out for you. Haha! I'm doing it now for my homebrew dungeon and it's working like a charm now, exactly as you described. :-)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You are very welcomed. I'm glad everything is working for you. Just remember that if you have a problem or question, give the forums a post so many eyes and brains can help you. :D