Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] How to adjust Crit Fail value?

Edited 1489350918
I am playing a Gunslinger and was wondering if it possible to adjust the Crit Fail Value to a roll of 1 and 2 so the DM and myself will know when the weapon Misfires? 5E shaped sheet
Not within the character sheet itself. You'd have to create macros for your attacks.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
If you're using the Pathfinder sheet, in the attack macro, change the 1d20 to 1d20cf<2
I have a similar question, but for the crits.  In 5E there are abilities that can increase the crit from a 20 to a 19 - 20.  Looked at the weapon when I added it to the sheet to see if there was a place to change it (like in the pathfinder sheets) but I could not find it.  What I want to be able to do is have the sheet set up so that when player clicks the weapon and a roll gets outputted (word?) that if the die rolls a 19 - 20, that it calculates just as if a nat 20 was rolled, to include the green border (if possible).
Never mind, after I looked and posted this, I tried a few other variances for searching and found it :-)

Edited 1490376398
Crit range and extra damage on crits changed with version 10+. On the settings page you can find the check boxes to modify range a extras. Note: as part of the Racial options include the half-orc crit button and the barb extra crits are auto included. Second Note: please post in the  Shaped Sheets thread for more timely answers. Edit: nevermind, this is related to fails not success, currently changing the attack roll is limited to success range.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can use "dice modifiers" for Shaped. Add "cf<2" in that section and it'll work.