Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost Custom Character Sheet

Hi Roll20 team, I went into an established and long running game's (My Westgate Reforged campaign) setting page to copy the custom character sheet I had created for it into a new campaign and when the HTML section failed to load on my browser I hit 'Save Settings' instead of refresh. Apparently this deleted the HTML or what ever because the custom sheet area is now empty and ALL of the character sheets in the campaign itself are now blank. While the fields still exist I do not have the time to recreate the custom sheet I had made. Is there anyway to restore the campaign on your end? 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did you read about the  new features on roll20? Game Rollbacks for Pro Users Lastly, a new feature is now available for anyone with a Pro Roll20 subscription. Between the hours of 4 and 6 AM PST, a save state is made for every game on Roll20. Seven days’ worth of save states are kept on file before they’re rewritten with new save states. A Pro user will now have the ability to roll back their game to any save state available from the past seven days to correct any drastic mistakes made to their game. Will this feature help you?

Edited 1489362802
It should have... It has however made everything worse instead. I rolled back to yesterday and now all the Attribute fields are gone and the custom character sheet HTML is still gone. Was not aware of the ability to roll back prior to your post so that just happened. I am on Chrome I should mention. 
Scratch that, I was looking at someone who hadn't filled out their character sheet fully. The Attribute fields are still there. The Custom character sheet HTML is still gone. 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ok. Let me pass this on to the devs so they can look into this.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Unfortunately, custom sheets and API scripts can not be rolled back. A rollback only has access to the game data stored in Firebase and the custom sheets and API scripts are saved directly to the game object, which is not on Firebase.
Yah I figured when you guys didn't get back to me fairly promptly. Thanks for the help regardless, I managed to cobble something together in the end.