Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Search for the Cube of Universal Destruction a Ad&d 2nd edition Campaign

looking for 6-8 players for this Epic Campaign Needing CONSISTENT player group . one abscence with out letting me know you cant make it is all you get. number 2 gets you kicked  No min maxing at level 1. i had a guy quit before my last campaign started because i wouldnt let him have a character with all 17 and 18 abillitie scores we are using Proficiencies , no kits. no evil alignments. Multiclassing  and Dual Classing Allowed Heres the jist of the Campaign A Sage tells a tale of a Prophecy in Time of a Evil Artifact with the power to destroy the Universe. Hidden in a Deep deep dungeon /cavern complex rumored to be 100 levels Deep . This cube must be found before the minions of Evil and destruction in Faerun find it . Its up to you and your party to find the Cube and Destroy it before it is taken by the Enemy and the Universe is Ended. . Looking for a Diverse Party starting at 1st level . Multi Classing allowed . Games will be every other Saturday starting at 7pm central time till 11pm Central every other week
Game is Set in the Forgotten Realms

Edited 1489544202
Still looking for players .. Join us in this Epic campaign
Lost a player .. need 3-4 more. lots of room for Magic users. demi human characters and  even a tank is needed. comment or message and we will get you added to the adventuring party  
Good Balance of Roleplaying along with Combat , Campaign startssoon need as many players as we can get
New post.. Campaign is starting soon.. You can pretty much play what you want. we have 2 thieves so we definately  need some offensive magic, and possibly a tank of some kind. need at LEAST 3 more players
Game is super close we really need some players comment or message if interested in this Campaign
Update.. Still looking for Players Comment or message if interested in Playing
Still seekin players for this Campaign . Message if interested in Joining
Needing 3 players for this campaign
Crunch time guys we really need players i have worked hard on this campaign  dont want it to get shut down for lack of players
Dude, I would join, but I am a narrative style DM and player, and I am not up for 100% dungeon crawl.  Kudos to you for running 2nd ed AD&D. I ran it here for years.  Good luck with it.
James J. said: Dude, I would join, but I am a narrative style DM and player, and I am not up for 100% dungeon crawl.  Kudos to you for running 2nd ed AD&D. I ran it here for years.  Good luck with it. Its not 100 percent Dungeon Crawl. The culmination of the Campaign Rumors that the item being sought is in a Dungeon complex thought to be 100 levels deep . But that is a long time down the road . there is a ton of Above ground narrative before the party ever gets there
Ah, right on. my impression was level 1 start at the dungeon entrance. Thanks for clearing that up for me.  My mistake.
James J. said: Ah, right on. my impression was level 1 start at the dungeon entrance. Thanks for clearing that up for me.  My mistake. no worrys. if youre interested i would invite you to play.
Update still looking for 3 players for this campaign
still seeking players