Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Palladium Rifts Gaming (Need members)

We are currently looking for a few party members to play RIFTS, most of us are noobs ourselves but we'd really love to play.
Do you mean Palladium Rifts or Savage Worlds Rifts?
I would could be interested what day and time are looking to play?
Palladium, sorry about that, and honestly we are working on a time and day right now, we wanna see who all is interested and their free time before we make that decision
What day & time do you play?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Moar Heart said: Palladium, sorry about that, Fixed your title for you :)

Edited 1489437962
I have never played Palladium Rifts before in fact any Palladium products. But I always wanted to play Palladium Robotech game and what I hear is you can play that type of char in Palladium Rifts. So if you are open to let me play a Robotech polite and teaching someone the game I be interested in joining.
Rifts is a kind of nostalgic guilty pleasure for me.  I'd probably call myself experienced -- I used to play it a lot  -- but extraordinarily rusty.  But, if you guys get something together and want to go shoot some lasers, I'd be game.   @Mizore:  power armor/mecha are a huge part of Rifts.  There are conversion rules for Robotech characters, although it might end up being pretty janky.  But, if what you're going for is "person with cool mech" Rifts has you covered 19 different ways.  
is it a problem if im new and is it free to play
i could play today tomorow and sature day
maybe next wednes day to but that would be around 13:30
that patern but wednes day for next week and all other weeks
are you still looking for players, i love the game and have not played in a long time, but i own  every book to date.
Best of Luck. Make sure that you're not sued by kevin symbiotic. 
I'd be interested, been awhile since I played