Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Help me solve this error

So I've been trying to make it so that the Kineticist's Burn and Elemental Overflow abilities can be automated with the buff drop down. I've nearly finished when I realized at zero burn it drops the primary physical ability to -2. So I tried to rectify it with a kh1 with a 0 and now i get an error. Below I have provided a picture with all the inputs I made, so that you can duplicate what I have done.

Edited 1489456091
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You'll see a little footnote(key is at the bottom of the sheet) next to each macro-text field indicating what that field can include.  The red-dashed box was added to let you know something is wrong with your value.  The custom macro in this section must resolve at the time of input.  It looks like you are trying to call a custom macro/roll customd1,which is a rolltime macro, meaning it gets resolved when you roll.  Since customa3 cannot be resolved at the time of input/edit, it fails to meet the necessary criteria.  Hope this helps.
Yes, I think I figured it out as I went along learning what it all means.

Edited 1489457466
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You should have macros only reference others in the same section or higher up on the page.  if you want to use one from the rows with a current and max where it sets only the max value , just reference @{customb1|max} for example. I'll try adding a bunch more :) since the only limit is how ugly it appears. (people were just adding them to the "attributes & abilities" tab at the very top, outside of the sheet. but that has so many thousands of attributes there is no way you could find things again.
I was able to fix it, as each section was meant for a buff I was creating. 
I'll post the finished product asap