Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

PF Animal Companion

So I will be running a ranger character with the Monstrous Mount feat and a Griffon companion. Long story short, I haven't played with an animal companion before. I have played a summoner, and such like that so I know how the game-play mechanics work. But i don't know how to set a a sheet for an animal companion. Under the  animal companion leveling guide , it has what you add to say BAB, Fort/Ref/Will saves, AC etc. but what do i put as the baseline stats there? Not every stat is listed under the  feat description and some differ slightly for the  bestiary entry . Any help?

Edited 1489469037
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Your GM will need to give you a separate sheet for your animal companion.  Just set it up as an NPC. Use the  ⛭ Settings button(located at the top of the sheet, between the logo and character name), enable "Is NPC", close settings and use the NPC tab/page to enter stats.

Edited 1489470568
I was more so meaning how would i set up the stats for the creature between the feat's stats for the creature, the bestiary sats and the animal companion table advancement. Within how PFS would rule.

Edited 1489478199
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/Pathfinder_RPG /r/gamemasters