I am an experienced game master having run games continuously over the past 30 years. Yes, I have a particular sense of humor. Heroes Unchained , a three-year campaign set in Earthdawn’s Age of Legend, is an award-winning example from my portfolio. I build epics. I want creative players interested in weaving their own stories into the fabric of memorable game sessions. And I work to ensure everyone is entertained and having a good time. Here’s [insert link to Q&A] how I run games, manage personality conflicts, and craft stories. I am currently accepting players for two games (detailed below): N1. Against the Cult of the Reptile God A highly-regarded AD&D 1 st edition module adapted for D&D 5E 3-4 game sessions for 4-5 beginner players playing 1 st level characters T1. The Village of Hommlet The famous AD&D 1 st edition module introducing the Temple of Elemental Evil, adapted for D&D 5e 3-4 game sessions for 4-5 experienced players playing 1 st level characters Either game detailed above will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 USD per player per game session, to be payed via PayPal prior to each game session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Group discounts may apply. Interested parties should send me a private message.