Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

can we trade map tabs?

I made a pretty intricate map, took quite a while, and my players are almost through it.  I realize after they finish the quest the map I spent hours on will basically be useless.  It is probably a bit rough compared to some, but I'm pretty proud of it, and hate to think all I can do is delete the tab.  So can I copy a tab and even give it to others so they can use it?  I'd also like to be able to get/see what others have made.  
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No. It's not possible to give someone a copy of any element of your campaign. (Consider, for example, a page filled with assets purchased from the marketplace being given to someone who hasn't bought anything. Or a page with copyrighted material downloaded from the internet being distributed.) If you're proud of it and want to show it off, you could take a screenshot, or invite people to your campaign to see it. As a non-Pro user, you don't have access to the Transmogrifier, but you should be able to copy your campaign to get a version of your page that you can let people look at without disrupting your players.
You could also post it somewhere like pinterest and post the link for people to see it.  
Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Or you could set it up in the marketplace