Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Object Set: Game Props Marketplace

David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Need to do some shopping? Heading to the marketplace is now as easy as 1-2-3 with the  Game Props Marketplace set. This pack of objects works beautifully with the Build Your Own Towns & Villages and Build Your Own Docks & Coastlines sets. Inside you'll find 534 PNG object files you can drop into any map. All objects comes with various rotations to preserve realistic shadows. There's produce, livestock, grains, meat and 22 different awnings, umbrellas and tents to make your market unique. And as a bonus, a set of seamless stone street tiles (with curbs for the edges) is included to serve as a base for your awesome marketplace! Don't have time to set up tables, fill the bins with wares or lay down merchant rugs on the ground? There are 6 preset market stalls included to speed things up dramatically. Dressing your towns and villages in realistic detail is easy with Game Props!
Pretty great looking set. I'll probably get it in a few weeks.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Santa N. said: Pretty great looking set. I'll probably get it in a few weeks. Thanks Santa! Looking forward to using it in my own games.

Edited 1489620998
Gold
Forum Champion
"My cabbages!" (quote for those who are familiar with Avatar Airbender , in which the cabbage-vendor's cart repeatedly gets overturned by the antics of the adventurers, to great humorous effect... a running gag throughout the series). The set is very generous and voluminous in number of art assets included, more than 500 pieces. Impressive array for any market or bazaar. Cabbage carts are included.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gold said: "My cabbages!" (quote for those who are familiar with Avatar Airbender , in which the cabbage-vendor's cart repeatedly gets overturned by the antics of the adventurers, to great humorous effect... a running gag throughout the series). The set is very generous and voluminous in number of art assets included, more than 500 pieces. Impressive array for any market or bazaar. Cabbage carts are included. LOL Thanks Gold. And hooray for cabbages!
Looking through the set I was wondering why all the different angles for the same objects, but then I read your post here and I see why. It's for the shadows, very detail oriented, I appreciate that. Nice set, plus Goats!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ed S. said: Looking through the set I was wondering why all the different angles for the same objects, but then I read your post here and I see why. It's for the shadows, very detail oriented, I appreciate that. Nice set, plus Goats! Thanks Ed. Yeah the shadows are something that helps sell the realism and let's others make a professional looking map. And totally goats. :) 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Finally a set for my goat vendor based game world!  Stunningly pretty set David.  Even without the dire piggy.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gabriel P. said: Finally a set for my goat vendor based game world!  Stunningly pretty set David.  Even without the dire piggy. Thanks Gabe. I'll get workin on that pig. 
Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
David, love the work in this set, and the amount is simply stunning. Keep it up!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Yeah very nice Dave
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Zeshio said: David, love the work in this set, and the amount is simply stunning. Keep it up! Thanks very much Zeshio, glad you like it.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Andrew (Halfling Gypsy) said: Yeah very nice Dave Thanks Andy. 😉