Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2Edefault template capitalization bug

Edited 1489645418
It appears the 2Edefault template is unintentionally capitalizing words in rollable table results. In the rollable table result above, the /W Gm is all entered lower case in the rollable table... ...but the template clearly capitalizes them. The intention here is that you copy and paste the text into chat to roll the second table, but this capitalization in fact prevents the table from being rolled. When I revert the same table back to the "default" template... ...the table rolls as intended. Is the 2Edefault template bugged?
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hey Gargamond. Since this is an issue with a character sheet template, I'll move this over to the character sheet thread so that it gets more visibility. 
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What's the macro you're using for this? The 2Edefault template has text-transform: capitalize on the key of any key that isn't desc, desc1, desc2, name, or subtitle. I suspect your macro is something along the lines of &{template:2Edefault} {{HAS A TWO-HANDED AXE...}} If instead you use &{template:2Edefault} {{desc=HAS A TWO-HANDED AXE...}}, the text transformation shouldn't occur.