Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Compendium errors

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I know the PF compendium has kind of taken a backseat since the original push to create it....  however, when errors are discovered is it reasonable to request that they be rectified?  Thanks
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
I'd be willing to correct errors as I have time. I'll follow this thread. Just post here with a link to the error, and I'll be happy to correct them. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
THAT, is very welcome news Franky.  Thank you.

Edited 1490038845
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have a file where i track a lot of the errors, i'll try to find it, since it's from awhile ago. there are a number of spells that are incorrect., and some monsters with some problems (for example: Shantak melee attack needs comma between bite and talon attacks <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/Shantak#h-Shantak" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/Shantak#h-Shantak</a> )
Awesome, thank you. &nbsp;:) The spell Clairvoyance/Clairaudience is missing from the compendium.

Edited 1490253703
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
The issue with the Shantak missing a comma is fixed. The spell&nbsp;Clairaudience/clairvoyance is an issue I can't fix. I've alerted the devs to the issue.
Hi, I noticed that multiple feats are missing from the compendium. Is it known? e.g. feats started with letter L. Only Leadership is listed. In the PHB's 6th printing there are 4 feats starting with L. I suspect there is more content missing.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jan R. said: Hi, I noticed that multiple feats are missing from the compendium. Is it known? e.g. feats started with letter L. Only Leadership is listed. In the PHB's 6th printing there are 4 feats starting with L. I suspect there is more content missing. PHB? &nbsp;;-) Just curious. &nbsp;Franky (or anyone "in the know"), is it reasonable to make requests for missing material? For reference; the&nbsp; Core rule-book has Leadership, Lightning Reflexes, (Improved Lightning Reflexes) and Lunge. &nbsp;Although there are more feats listed in other books, ie Advanced Class Guide, Advanced Player's Guide, Ultimate Combat, etc., it would be nice to at least cover the Core SRD. &nbsp;Hopefully the PF compendium will get re-visited at some point so we can add/edit as needed. &nbsp;Cheers
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
So, there are a few roadblocks to creating new content right now, but once I've cleared those out, I'd be more than happy to slowly add things in on my free time. For now, I can still correct errors.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Cool that the compendium was brought up at the recent round-table discussion: <a href="https://youtu.be/cRrxsfMYCW8?t=22m21s" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/cRrxsfMYCW8?t=22m21s</a>
Vince said: Jan R. said: Hi, I noticed that multiple feats are missing from the compendium. Is it known? e.g. feats started with letter L. Only Leadership is listed. In the PHB's 6th printing there are 4 feats starting with L. I suspect there is more content missing. PHB? &nbsp;;-) Just curious. &nbsp;Franky (or anyone "in the know"), is it reasonable to make requests for missing material? For reference; the&nbsp; Core rule-book has Leadership, Lightning Reflexes, (Improved Lightning Reflexes) and Lunge. &nbsp;Although there are more feats listed in other books, ie Advanced Class Guide, Advanced Player's Guide, Ultimate Combat, etc., it would be nice to at least cover the Core SRD. &nbsp;Hopefully the PF compendium will get re-visited at some point so we can add/edit as needed. &nbsp;Cheers PHB as acronym of player's handbook. I'm used to call the main book this way since times of AD&D 2nd edition. I should have written CRB to be correct with pathfinder terminology. Nevertheless, I didn't get an answer. Based on the replies it looks like people know the compendium doesn't include even all CRB material, which I assumed would be the minimum before releasing it for general use. Is it too complicated to source date for compendium &nbsp;e.g. d20pfsrd.com data?
Sooo discovered just now that when trying to use new community sheet versions' drag & drop feature that bestiary doesn't have entry for " Kyton "(technically evangelist kyton), just the page for "what kyton are" general stuff. So yeah, definitely missing material even from books that is supposed to cover .-.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Jan&nbsp; I knew what you meant... I was just messing with you. &nbsp;;-)