Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E Barbarian Macro's (Rage and Damage Resistance)

Greetings all. I'm looking for two macro's if possible. 1) Would be a simple Macro for Adding the +2 Damage when Raging. I assume you could nest the MAcro for a yes/modifier (like when casting at higher levels)? 2) I would like one, if possible that works out what the last dice roll was in chat (damage roll) and halfs it for the damage resistance from Bear totem. Any thoughts?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Here's what I've got for you: For this one, I need to know what sheet you are using, as how it will work exactly depends a little on the sheet. If you are using the 5e OGL by Roll20 sheet, I recommend  this setup . This is not possible without the API, and even then it is more complicated than you might think as the 5e sheets, like a lot of sheets, outputs several rolls to the chat at once, but you could make a query macro to do it manually: [[?{Damage taken}/2]]
Scott C. said: [[?{Damage taken}/2]] Don't forget to wrap the math in either a ceil() or floor() so you don't get decimals.
Scott it is the 5E OGL sheet. From looking at the link you posted as well I think I might jsut have to remember to half the damage taken, for my damage, rolling +2 will be easy to remember.
For my barbarian I have two lines for each weapon, one with; one without the +2.  I name them so I know which is which.
Also for Barbarian rage in the bonus damage section you can put ?{Raging?|No, |RAAAGE,2} and then when ever it does the roll it will prompt you for extra damage. You can just hit the down arrow on your keyboard then enter.