Attachers are really powerful bits of code you can use to make your 5e Shaped sheet abilities more efficient. But they are a pain to format. I'd love to write an API script for this, since I've used a lot of scripts written by some really talented and clever people, but I know diddly about Javascript. I am pretty fluent in Applescript though, due to the daily automation tasks I use at work. So I wrote this. The good part is, it's a Script you don't need API access to use. The bad news is that it requires you to meet 3 criteria: 1. You have to be able to run Applescript . So pretty much just for Mac users. 2. You have to be using the excellent 5e Shaped sheet by Kryx. (of course) 3. You need to use the Chrome browser. (Though it would be probably pretty trivial to adjust, if anyone really needs Firefox or Safari compatibility) To use it, log into a campaign that meets these requirements and have exactly one character sheet open. It can be popped out or engaged with the window, but it must be open. Run the script and it will look through the character sheet and pull out the code necessary to create attachers for either the freeform or free text field. You can choose a single ability or multiple abilities, and the script will formulate the necessary code and load it into your clipboard. Select the appropriate Attacher field on your character sheet and paste. If you do not know what an attacher is or how it can make your character sheet more powerful, please consult the documentation for the sheet. The link is at the bottom of every character sheet. The basic upshot is that they are little snippets of code that run when you cast a spell, make an attack or a saving throw, and a couple of other actions. An example would be for any attack you make as a Rogue, the output would contain a link to click to include Sneak Attack damage. The script can be found  here . copy and paste into a new Applescript document and save it to your favorite script folder. I have tried this out on a couple of machines, but if anyone reports any odd behavior to me, I'll do my best to patch it up.