Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[OGL Sheet] Globally changing NPC sheets to never whisper rolls

Hi! I know certain game settings can now be globally changed from the Settings - Game Settings page, and I can see where to switch PC sheets to Always Whisper / Query / Never Whisper and I thought GMs had the ability to make the same global change to NPCs, but I can't see it.  Sorry for the newbie question, but can this now be done for NPC sheets, and if so where? My thanks!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
In order to streamline the updating process for the 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Character Sheet, we're asking that all discussion regarding this Character Sheet take place within our stickied thread in the Character Sheets forum: 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v1.6 I've copied your post over there, where the sheet author can better help you. Thank you.