Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][One-Shot][Newbie Friendly] A Slice of Life Fantasy RPG

Edited 1489827042
- A long, long time ago in a magical kingdom far, far away... Life is very normal for a non-adventure such as yourself, you were on your daily routine doing your normal ye old things. And once again, a random group of adventurers comes along and raided your home of all your belonging, in the name of gods who knows why. Normally you stood there dazed by their unorthodox actions and soon you will forget about it. But today, today you felt like it was a special day, you gain a spark of insight, you reach out for your courage ready to put an end to their shenanigans. Then they disappear, feeling lost and confused, but still retaining some hope. You notice a piece of folded parchment with a crowned red seal left behind by the adventurers. Do OPEN  THE LETTER ? Or leave it alone for the wind to catch it?
The adventure begin soon!
Hey. I am interested in joining the adventure. It sounds interesting and i am eager to learn more about DnD in general. I am fairly new to the game but I am a friendly person and want to have fun with new people and relax in general. Thank you for reading!
Yes, and welcome. welcome! 
We still have room for one more. Check it out!
Hey, when what time would we be playing?
Very soon today night @ 10 pm CST, don't miss out! 

Edited 1490456274
For a slice of life this seems to be a very fighty game. Is there something i am missing. 
My PC sometimes have to roll against a deadly barrages of flying cabbage.  ( these are a chaotic evil cabbage )
Ok now you are peaking my interest. But is this a game with fighting or is this more about people who cant fight having to go through such things by other means. I am still not really sure what to expect. 
You'll be geared to the tooth and nail, enough to slay a 2000 pounds wyvern.  But sometimes the real key to defeating your enemy is not through blades or magical prowess, but through... Sure, both. 
Ah darn. See being an armed fighter up against a 2000 pound wyvern sounds like the boring fighting you can get in any computer game, but the idea of a farmer armed with nothing but a stick and his wits. That sounds freeking awsomea
I couldn't' agreed more.  If you're still Interested in conquering fates through wits and will? PM me.