Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Exporting D&D 5e character sheet to PDF or print

Hi there, I have read several FAQs and watched a few tutorials and I cannot determine if this is possible. Before I spend too much time adding my party's characters, I am wondering if players have the ability, once they create their characters, to print them off afterwards to have hard copies. Or even export to PDF. To have a tangible copy in their hands in case on internet issues, etc. Can they?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Not really, you could screencap the individual pages of the sheet for a print out, but Roll20 doesn't have an export functionality.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Heart of Darius said: Hi there, I have read several FAQs and watched a few tutorials and I cannot determine if this is possible. Before I spend too much time adding my party's characters, I am wondering if players have the ability, once they create their characters, to print them off afterwards to have hard copies. Or even export to PDF. To have a tangible copy in their hands in case on internet issues, etc. Can they? No.