Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Bug] Call of Cthulhu rolling < (blank) gives a 1 every time.

1489866397

Edited 1489866480
While playing a game we noticed that I was getting a 1 every time on Library Use and that the roll was constructed as: "rolling 1d100 &lt; " with no value after the &lt; when it appeared in chat.&nbsp; The other 2 players had been doing their rolls manually.&nbsp; We then tried typing rolls in manually with no value after &lt; and got 1s every time that way as well.&nbsp; All three of us did this with the same result.&nbsp;
1489879596
David
Sheet Author
Have you entered a value for Library Use and what sheet are you using?
I had not entered a value for Library Use.&nbsp; I was using my character sheet (Hedwig Apfelbaum).&nbsp; I tried rolling just now from other characters' sheets and it seems to work properly for the one who has a value in Library Use.
1489929723
David
Sheet Author
The Call of Cthulhu 5th edition does not default any values for skills you have to enter a value for it to work. &nbsp;I am guessing that it is the 5th edition sheet since you neglected to state which of the four Cthulhu sheets you are talking about. &nbsp;&nbsp;