I Got a Pitch For Ya! Are you a Storyteller who's been waiting for just the right people to run a game for? Are you another player, like myself, looking to play a mature, thematic game of Vampire: the Requiem, 2nd Ed? If so, please consider this my formal invitation to you, to join me in building a small group of great players to start a new tale in the World of Darkness! There are already two of us, and we're hoping to recruit three more---a Storyteller, and two more players---for a Vampire: the Requiem, 2nd. Ed game, with weekly sessions lasting at least a comfortable four hours or so. A Bit About Us We're flexible, creative players with twenty+ years experience in the World of Darkness.  We have both Storytelling and player experience, and know the rules enough to help less-experienced players learn the ropes. We believe that the best games are those with the best stories---win or lose---and at the heart of the best stories are the best characters .  Accordingly, we take character creation very seriously:  We work with the Storyteller to fit our characters into the setting, and insist on generating all characters as a team---where a real group is created, with relationships and conflicts, rather than a collection of unrelated individuals thrust together by fate or fiat.  We enjoy player-driven stories in a story-driven world .  By "player-driven stories", I mean those that involve proactive characters with ambition and drive : characters with aspirations and goals ready to push the narrative forward in interesting (and sometimes unexpected) directions, without always relying on the Storyteller's guiding hand.  By "story-driven world", I mean one that's firmly under the authority of the Storyteller: where actions have consequences, where victory isn't guaranteed, and where the NPC's don't stop scheming when the PC's leave the room. I believe it's from this collision, between the player-driven ambitions of fully-realized characters, and the sharp hooks of the Storyteller's living world, that the best and brightest sparks of great storytelling fly.   If you've gotten this far, let me implore you to consider this a real opportunity!   Yeah, I'm laying it on thick here, but that's because it's hard to find a good, new group of committed, quality players---yet that's exactly what I intend to do.  (Don't you want to be along for the ride?) If you're interested, please respond with a bit about yourself: your roleplaying experience (players: experience with Requiem is NOT a prerequisite), the themes you like to explore in Vampire, the types of character you most enjoy playing, and your availability to play.