Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] 5e spell syntax error

Im having trouble with spells when using them from the 5e shaped character sheet. Any spells I attempt to use that have saving throws result in the error message "SyntaxError: Expected [0-9] but " " found." This seem to imply that there is some critical blank that I left empty, but Ive gone over it over and over again and there are no more blanks to fill in. This happens even if I place the spell directly from the Compendium.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Can you open an issue on  my issue tracker , following the new issue instruction to provide a set of reproduction steps so that I can verify the issue and determine what is happening? I haven't heard reports of such behavior, but there may be a hidden bug.
Oddly enough, this issue seems to have simply resolved itself about a day after it first appeared. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Great!