Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Uploading images

So Im trying to find out if its possible to upload multiple images at once, rather then spending forever uploading one at a time when i have a massive folder to upload. Ive tried uploading them in a .rar ive also tried uploading them in a folder and no luck at all. Am I doing something wrong or is this not at all possible?

Edited 1489890323
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is one at a time. Roll20 doesn't do .rar or other compression formats. About the easiest to get them to upload is to just drag and drop on the map area in an empty game room then go into your art library tab and keyword tag them.
Pat S. said: It is one at a time. Roll20 doesn't do .rar or other compression formats. About the easiest to get them to upload is to just drag and drop on the map area in an empty game room then go into your art library tab and keyword tag them. I actually figured it out i uploaded around 200 images at once. The way to do it is to upload them as photo images only. If you try to upload as .rar or folder it doesnt work. So I opened my folder on desktop and dragged the whole lot and they uploaded right away. :) 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Nice. My bandwidth chokes on something like that so it must be a bandwidth thing.
Pat S. said: Nice. My bandwidth chokes on something like that so it must be a bandwidth thing. im not sure how bandwidth and all that works but i have 300mb plan with spectrum, so my internet is pretty fast.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I have a fraction of that. :(