Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issue with forms/charactersheet titles and buttons (buttons over text) Chrome

I have tried everything except for a full reset of my browser. In which the image provided shows  I have not a clue how to fix this. I have updated tmy Chrome browser to the most recent, but this did not fix the issue seen above. I have tinkered with font sizes and font styles and to my failure have found that none of these influence this issue, please advise. Thank you for your time.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just a shot in the dark... do you happen to have a browser extension that may be interfering?  Perhaps try disabling all extensions(or incognito mode w/out any extensions) and reloading your game. While you wait for a mods response, you might try the steps given on the wiki:  Solving Technical Issues
So I disabled everything via extensions, no idea which it was, but will  be testing each one individually and report back, Thank you Vince.
Found said issue: Mooltipass Extension ID:ffemldjbbfhimggdkkckolidemlllklk somehow shrinks and modifies the data in which we have said issue being created. I will mention said issue to the mooltipass team on their github.
Hello, my name is Gaston and I'm a developer for Mooltipass. Tried to reproduce, but I couldn't get to the same screen as you are, would you please provide me step by step instructions on how to get to see that popup? Thank you!
As I posted on the Github: "Within the App.roll20.net>Join game>Journal tab>[create a handout] then open the handout>title area shows the same on any laptop and desktop I try it on."
Thank you very much! With your instructions I was able to quickly reach there and fix it. It will be available in the next release, which shouldn't take more than 48 hours. Thank you again for letting us know about this issue, Have  a nice day