Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder update broke my cleric spell totals

Before the update, the sheet had a column for misc extra spells, which I used to track my domain spells (call me OCD, but I like it separated). Since the update, that column is gone, but the spells/day calculations seems to somehow still be including it. The problem is that I just leveled up, and I'm now having trouble getting my spell calculations to make any sense. If I just put the total including my domain in my new spell slot, I'm going to be seriously confused every time I level, especially since I can't change the totals for spell levels I already had to include the domains. Is there a way to get that column back????
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
On the settings page you can toggle User Defined columns.

Edited 1490038638
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I made this checked by default in v1.19 which comes out wednesday
Weird, mine was checked, but not working. Unchecking and rechecking seems to have fixed it, in case anyone else runs into this issue.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sneaksie Kitten said: Weird, mine was checked, but not working. Unchecking and rechecking seems to have fixed it, in case anyone else runs into this issue. That happens sometimes.  Sometimes we make updates that look for changes on certain attributes.  Toggling is often needed to "nudge" sheet workers(javascript) into executing functions.
So with the latest update, the column was missing again. This time, unchecking & rechecking the "user defined fields" box did not fix the problem. Was the toggle for that moved elsewhere?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sorry Sneaksie.  We started adding "Show more fields" checkboxes above certain sections of the sheet in an effort to "reduce" the confusion of hidden fields/sections.  If the settings|advanced options are enabled...  look just below the tab of each Spell Class there's a "Show more fields" option.  Check that and think you'll be fine.