Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Vox Machina?

Might we be seeing a digital release of the Matthew Mercer content that is slated to release later this year or is that not on the board to be here?
Support Class
Marketplace Creator
That would be a question for Mercer, wouldn't it?
Not entirely. If the product is made with WOTC attached they could license it to roll20 for digital use which is why i asked here.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's even more complex than that, since the project is actually being produced by Green Ronin.
I will await a response if any from the roll20 staff. I am curious if it will get a release here but if not I still plan to purchase a physical copy of each book that is slated for release. 3 if i recall? either way i want all of the things Vox Machina related.