Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Easy Experience

I have this button set up on my monsters: /desc @{selected|token_name} is defeated! XP: [[@{XP}]] How can I integrate this with the Easy Experience API so that I can click on the monster and the XP that shows up will then be transferred to the PCs by Easy Experience and divided among them.  Is that possible?  (I'm trying to get experience as automated as possible if I can).

Edited 1489991850
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Omegaman said: I have this button set up on my monsters: /desc @{selected|token_name} is defeated! XP: [[@{XP}]] How can I integrate this with the Easy Experience API so that I can click on the monster and the XP that shows up will then be transferred to the PCs by Easy Experience and divided among them.  Is that possible?  (I'm trying to get experience as automated as possible if I can). Just add: !xp challenge @{selected|npc_xp} The XP will be devided up when you use: !xp session
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yep RavenKnight's got it correct. Your full macro would look like this: /desc @{selected|token_name} is defeated!  XP: [[@{selected|XP}]] !xp challenge @{selected|XP} If you wanted to only assign the XP to specific characters (and divide it among them) you would add their character ids: !xp challenge @{selected|XP} @{Jonos|character_id} @{Vi|character_id} ... Feel free to post back if you have more questions.