Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Power attack buff on pathfinder character sheet

How would one add power attack to the pathfinder character sheet accuratly. I currently have it as a buff for -1 melee and 2.5 damage because of two handed weapon. Is this correct? 

Edited 1490038803
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
you could do  -[[1+floor(@{bab}/4)]] for the attack penalty, and for the damage, just include +[[3*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))]] in the bonus damage section like so:
It is not working. The issue we are running into is that it is not taking the total damage and dividing it by half. 
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Why are you needing to divide the damage by half? Power attack simply does -1 to attack, and +3 damage when using a two handed weapon, with the bonus and penalty scaling with bab.
This bonus to damage is increased by half (+50%) if you are making an attack with a two-handed weapon. So we want to divide the total by half then add it back in.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Right. Thats why my formula does damage in increments of 3 instead of 2. 50% of 2 is 1. 1+2=3. so instead of the default scaling of -1/+2 -2/+4 etc, my formula will do -1/+3 -2/+6 etc/
Thank you for your help