Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Wounds and Vigor in the Character Sheet [Pathfinder]

Hey, in a campaign I'm about to run, I was hoping to use the wounds and vigor system from Ultimate Combat. Sadly, there isn't a way I can activate it in the settings for the character sheet (v 1.18), that I can find. Is this an optional rule that was neglected or is there a way to activate it that I can't find? If it is the former, are there any suggestions for me to recreate this rule in the character sheet? Thank you in advance!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Cade E. said: Hey, in a campaign I'm about to run, I was hoping to use the wounds and vigor system from Ultimate Combat. Sadly, there isn't a way I can activate it in the settings for the character sheet (v 1.18), that I can find. Is this an optional rule that was neglected or is there a way to activate it that I can't find? If it is the former, are there any suggestions for me to recreate this rule in the character sheet? Thank you in advance! The variant rule for Wounds and Vigor is not taken into account as an option on the PF sheet.  Sounds like a suggestion Cade.  ;-) We'll add it to the stack.  Thanks