Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multi-sided Token Character Sheet Links

I have created a multi-sided token, and several character sheets, is it possible to link a sheet to each side of the token? For example, a PC character sheet on the PC token, and the stats for a bear when the PC transforms into a bear? Or a vampire whose max hp changes when it changes into a bat?  Whatever I do, the original stats seem to stay on all sides of the token.

Edited 1490059046
There might be something you could do with the api if you were a Pro subscriber, but the multi-sided token is still only a single token, it just has multiple images. You will have to manually change the character sheet that that token represents, although it will keep the same initiative since you only used the one token.
When you assign a token to a sheet it will remember the side of the token you have selected and the sheet you linked the stats to at that time . If the stats are not linked it will remember what they were at the time you assigned it. You could try un-linking the stats.  With the stats linked it will stay updated to the sheet it is the token is representing. You could try set attributes to the main sheet, the one the token represents, and link those to the token bubbles based on the creature. In the end it may be easier to just assign different tokens for each sheet though. 
I assume you want this for the purpose of a druid who is transforming into multiple creatures. Without pro I don't think you can fully automate the transformations so the best option depends on what you are ok with manually doing. Option 1: Multiple Character sheets, each with their own Token, drag and drop the appropriate tokens as needed. Option 2: Multiple Character sheets, one multi-Token, change the multi-Token and change which character sheet it represents. Option 3: One Character sheet, custom abilities for each transformation, one multi-Token, change the multi-Token as needed and only use the applicable abilities for the current form. Someone else may have other ideas but those are what I would consider doing.
Just make macros for the various iterations, I have a lot of strange players that jump at the chance to become everything from bass to bears. I just make the macros correspond to the shape.