Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG D&D 5e] Barely Experienced Player with Lv1 Rogue.

Hi, I'm pretty new to D&D and completely new to 5e. I have a Rogue made and ready to go, though I would have to check some things with a DM first. If anything about him is off I am absolutely willing to change it. I have skype and would prefer to use it but I am willing to get Discord if I have to. I am in the central time zone and the best time for me to play is Fridays and weekends in the evenings. I would also really want a long campaign or multiple related ones. I warn you that I am still in the learning faze for D&D in general and it has also been quite a while since I last played.
Hey there, i'm a pretty new player whos intending to play a wizard. i've got my character sheet more than 3/4 done. if our timezones line up since we're both new, we could join the same campaign. a long campaign or multiple related ones + weekend times both work for me. i'm in AEST but am willing to play at slightly more odd hours so that i can line up with others. PM me if you find a DM and are interested!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Onba, I'm involved with setting up a larger group thing, maybe you'd want to join.&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70994/the-legion-of-the-iron-falcon-5ed-and-d" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70994/the-legion-of-the-iron-falcon-5ed-and-d</a>
I am a DM, but I live in Thailand, so my D&D group plays Saturdays at 11 AM EST, and is full..&nbsp; What I can do though is to help you or anyone else to figure out their first level characters.&nbsp; I was a beta playtester for D&D 5e, and have been a DM here of various systems for years.

Edited 1490137685
James J. said: I am a DM, but I live in Thailand, so my D&D group plays Saturdays at 11 AM EST, and is full..&nbsp; What I can do though is to help you or anyone else to figure out their first level characters.&nbsp; I was a beta playtester for D&D 5e, and have been a DM here of various systems for years. Thanks James but my issue is less making the character and more the fact that he is a Shifter created with someone elses interpretation of the race and not the official one. I just want to make sure that is ok with the DM. Andrew (Halfling Gypsy) said: Onba, I'm involved with setting up a larger group thing, maybe you'd want to join.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70994/the-legion-of-the-iron-falcon-5ed-and-d" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70994/the-legion-of-the-iron-falcon-5ed-and-d</a> Your thing looks interesting but I suck at spelling and reading. I'm dyslexic you see, so I very much prefer sound to text. Brad -. said: Hey there, i'm a pretty new player whos intending to play a wizard. i've got my character sheet more than 3/4 done. if our timezones line up since we're both new, we could join the same campaign. a long campaign or multiple related ones + weekend times both work for me. i'm in AEST but am willing to play at slightly more odd hours so that i can line up with others. PM me if you find a DM and are interested! I would love to play with you Brad! I'll be sure to ask the DM if I ever get one.&nbsp;
Bump
mind if i join too? i would play a fighter human or aasimar.
ricardo v. said: mind if i join too? i would play a fighter human or aasimar. I don't mind at all! If we get enough people in then maybe we will have a balanced enough party to look for a DM.
I am a relatively&nbsp;inexperienced&nbsp;player who would love to join your quest for a game. I am pretty open to playing most types of characters.&nbsp;

Edited 1490387267
I think four people is a good party, so all we need is a DM. Guess I'll make a post for that.
PM me if you still need a member on the party. I'm not experienced in 5e, played some in 3.5e
I'm a Dm looking for players. The next campaign I'm going to run will start in a few weeks so that should give everyone enough time to get to know me and possibly the other players in the group as well as what kind of DM I am. We're running 5e with a small tweek to it but I'm willing to help anyone out that wants to learn vanilla 5e and then dip into the slight homebrew we have. If you are available on Saturdays at around 5pm est, then feel free to let me know. It's not like the game is going to start in the next week so people will have plenty of time to think about/create their characters and don't worry about team balance. The story can be more interesting with less team balance. XD If you want to know anything more, feel free to message me or whatever. ^-^
This is great! We should do at least one meet up of everyone to introduce ourselves and see if anyone needs help with there characters. Does everyone have skype or would something else be better?
Skype or even roll20 itself is fine with me. I'm going to head over to my current game as we speak so please forgive me if I take a long time to respond to anything or can't video/audio chat right now. I should know how long is left with my current campaign to give everyone a good idea of how long they have to create a character. Don't worry. We're not ending in like a week or two so you have plenty of time to go through things and not freak out. ^-^ I should have a better idea after today so I can post a response on Monday or Tuesday to let everyone know.
So, the updated timeline for around when my current campaign will wrap is 6 weeks. ^-^ So if anyone has any questions or are interested, feel free to contact me via a private message or we can all get together on skype or roll20. whatever is easiest. ^-^