Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Clicked on Editor Popout by mistake, now can't edit characters

I wanted to edit one of my players' characters today and clicked on the "Editor Popout" icon by mistake (or rather out of curiosity to see what it did). What happened was that an entirely empty window opened, which I closed by clicking on the "X", but now I can't access that character any more at all. When I click on the character in the list of characters, it simply won't open. I would be great if someone could help. Thanks! (Usually I am on a Mac running Safari, but this was on Windows Internet Explorer 11.0.9600. I haven't tried any other browser yet to see if the problem persists.)
2 minutes later: Simply exiting the game and re-joining solved the problem. Duh. Sorry to have bothered you.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
All the best problems are the ones that solve them selves ;) Thanks for taking the time to update... I'll chalk up another win for the old 'refresh' method of trouble shooting! Happy rolling!