Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Newb here, Spell Drag and Drop Problems

Making a druid, first time on Roll20, and was told by DM to drag and drop spells from the information tab spell list. Everyone else seems to be able to do this for their spells but I was only able to drag and drop "Minor Illusion", no others. it will put the name in their crooked, wont fill out the information and will disappear if i click off it.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hello Jonathan! Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues to ensure that something simple isn't causing the problem? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Each player should post a separate report for Step 4 here in this thread. Thank you!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jonathan B. said: Making a druid, first time on Roll20, and was told by DM to drag and drop spells from the information tab spell list. Everyone else seems to be able to do this for their spells but I was only able to drag and drop "Minor Illusion", no others. it will put the name in their crooked, wont fill out the information and will disappear if i click off it. Not sure which sheet you are using...? Make sure you add a new repeating spell (blank/empty) and try dragging to it.