Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP JoJo Inspired D20 Modern Game Every Other Friday March 24

Edited 1493819171
I'm running a D20 Modern game where the PCs play gangsters trying to get by while discovering Stand and Hamon powers I would appreciate getting players familiar with Pathfinder/ 3.5 We have not settled on a voice chat system, but it's currently between Discord and Hangouts It will be every other Friday with the game time being negotiable, but with session zero (character creation and introductions) starting this Friday (3/24). If you see this after 3/24, fret not! The position may still be open. I also have an LFG up, but it's listed under "Other Games," so Pathfinder and 3.5 nerds may have missed it. If you're willing to give a familiar system with different classes in a modern setting a shot, you definitely should.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71415/destined-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71415/destined-</a>... Disclaimer: While this takes place in an alternate reality with very obvious references to real life people, it is not making any statements about the efficacy of certain individuals. So don't even bother me with yo shit. EDIT: I misspelled Friday and I can't change it. You may now shame me.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Red said: EDIT: I misspelled Friday and I can't change it. You may now shame me. Fix'd ;)
Thank you, mod gods.
While I wouldn't be able to join, I'd also recommend giving&nbsp; this a look! Good luck!
is the jojo campaign still open for players or nah?
Id be interested in giving this a shot, given your mention of Gangsters is this assume to be in the Origional Universe/Part5? or The Part7 onwards one?. Also curious how you plan on designing stands since d20 modern did seem like a odd choice, though the linked system seems fairly good for most part. Anyway if you still have a spot hit me up on skype (Lian.Rowan (Schrodinger/Zodiac Rat Girl)) or Discord (Schrodinger#6303)
Sorry, no longer accepting applications. If there is a change in players, I'll reach out to you guys. To answer your question, it's an original universe with a healthy mix of conspiracy theories and game references. It's also set in America as opposed to Part 5's Italy. Though, I will admit there is some influence.
Looking back, I'm not sure why it says 7/24. It started in March. :/ Weird.
So it seems pretty much a Alternate Part7&nbsp;
I haven't read part 7. Isn't that Steel Ball Run?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Red said: Looking back, I'm not sure why it says 7/24. It started in March. :/ Weird. I fixed your title for you.&nbsp; You can fix your opening post yourself ^_-
Thanks mod gods.