Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Serve connection issues

I can't connect to your server. I is not on my end as i can use other sites and 3rd party chat programs. I Use google chrome and have checked my firewall settings and extensions and there is nothing that is blocking the site. Could you please inform my if your server is down and how long it will stay that way. 
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hey, Riven. Sorry you're having issues. To eliminate some low-hanging fruit, could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) The console log will be very helpful for the Devs who troubleshoot this, assuming steps 1-3 do not fix your issues. Thank you!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Riven. Where you trying to do it today or earlier in the week? Earlier in the week such as 20+hrs ago, there was an issue with a couple hosting servers. It has been mostly resolved, if not completely. Taking a look at the  roll20 server status shows there is still a shard or two having problems. I would suggest following Franky's suggestions, if it has not cleared up, as that would be prudent course of action.