Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gabriel Pickard

Just wanted to say you do top notch work. Wasn't sure how else to let you know.
Mr M. said: Just wanted to say you do top notch work. Wasn't sure how else to let you know. By buying all the packs! :D 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, hope they add to your groups fun!  And thanks to everyone in this wonderful community who's taken their personal time to write me and help me improve my offerings so that top notch keeps getting higher.  Happy gaming! 
Till I got roll20 I used Profantasy to make all my maps. Must have made around 30-40 in my time. Not half assed ones but good ones. Thanks to your product I now have zero desire to. You do what I did just as well and have cut my prep time by a significant margin. If I could think of improvements I truly cannot. If I wanted to nit pick I would point out differences in shading between certain tile sets. Not significant enough to complain about tho, just point out.
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Hi there. I must say that I do feel the same. I bought several of your arts package and find them really amazing.. I go to the marketplace several times in a week to check if you release something else. :p Congrats, sir. :) Happy to be a customer or your products.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Phoxounet said:  I go to the marketplace several times in a week to check if you release something else. That would be my primary complaint... simply not enough packs/week released ;) If you could churn out a new one every day that would be greatly appreciated...
Gabriel also works for the NSA, apparently. At least three times I have searched the googles for something that I really need for a game I am planning, and Gabriel has released the exact thing I needed a couple of days before my game. This proves that he is monitoring my google searches and quite possibly reading my mind.
I agree. Top notch stuff Gabriel!  As a request, I would love to see a Construction kit style set for doing various ancient ruins and such. Also having a mountain construction kit would be awesome! :)
Gabriel Pickard is the MVMCC (Most Valuable Marketplace Contents Creator). Not to take anything away from other artists, which are good too. If I have to consider both quantity and quality G. Pickard is the best.  
I gotta say, Gabriel Pickard is by far the best tile set maker on the roll20 market. Almost every week I end up buying one of his new packs because they help making maps so much easier. Not only are his tile sets well made, quite a lot of them have several hundred different pieces to customize your maps differently and for the small price he usually charges it's practically a steal. I've bought a total of 54 packs from him so far, some may say I have a problem, but his sets are easily worth the money since they don't take up any space on your data limit and most of them are modular and work with his other packs seamlessly unlike some of the virtual tile sets found on other websites. Aside from the tiles sets being extremely useful I keep buying Gabriel's packs to show gratitude for making session set up so much easier and so he can make even more tile sets in the future. I look forward to seeing what new packs he has coming out next.