Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Princes of the Apocalypse

Edited 1490149187
Is there any information to be had about any potential release of a PotA Bundle? Barring that, I am open to recommendations for maps, content, tokens, etc from folks who have ran PotA on Roll20. Thanks!
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
The Devs are absolutely working on D&D 5th Edition content. Their goal is to release products (both new and backlist titles) on a regular basis. As a part of their licensing agreement, they can’t reveal specifics until they're closer to completion and with the agreement of the licensor (in this case Wizards of the Coast). They will make those announcements here on the forums, as well as the blog , twitter , and via their mailing list (if you’re not signed up for that, you can join here ).
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
Check the cartographers guild for maps in the mean time.
You might be able to purchase the maps from Mike Schley's website. That's what I did for my Curse of Strahd campaign. They are quite reasonably priced, but need some fiddling with to get to the right size for your tabletop.
Yeah, Mike Schley's website sells the maps at a reasonable price. I've bought quite a few from there.

Edited 1490472373
Grant H. said: You might be able to purchase the maps from Mike Schley's website. That's what I did for my Curse of Strahd campaign. They are quite reasonably priced, but need some fiddling with to get to the right size for your tabletop. +1 for Mike Schely's site.