Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[BUG / API] display: flex is being eaten...

Trying to use display: flex with sendChat and inline css and it is being eaten by whatever filtering is being done before html/css is sent to chat. Is there a specific reason for this or is it just being over-aggressive as it has been in the past?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
From past experience, I think the filtering is whitelisting.  display: flex is kind of a newer thing, probably just hasn't been added yet.
Fortunately I was able to use display: table-cell to get around the issue of not being able to use flex. Just wish the whitelisting was similar between Character Sheet css and API css. I am using flex based design for my character sheet (which I need to finish someday...).
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
We've used a little flex layout in the PF sheet, so I think it works for character sheets.  Can't comment on API/chat though...