Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Patron of the Arts Achievement not appearing in profile

Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
I have bought many packs of tokens, textures and other things from the marketplace before but there is no 'Patron of the Arts' achievement in my profile.  I have no idea if this is a common thing but thanks for any response. 
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Katie, it looks like there may be an issue how this achievement automatically procs. A couple of people have run into this very same issue. I've added you on the list of users that need this achievement assigned manually. My apologies for the wait.
Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
It's ok. It wasn't a huge issue, but a bug is a bug so it was worth mentioning. Thanks for getting back to me. :) 
Gid
Roll20 Team
You should be good to go now, Katie. We manually added that achievement onto your account.
Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
Thanks. Good luck finding a fix for the processing of it