Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Savage Rifts, Flexable on Day of Week, After 9pm PST

Edited 1506369026
Looking to start a Savage Rifts game starting place around the Juicer Uprising in the timeline, for those familiar with the setting. Exact point in the timeline can be finalized once a group is formed. Expect the game to have a fair share of combat but not entirely revolving or focusing on it. Games  start at 9 PM PST and game nights are Thursday, on a biweekly basis. Games will last approximately 2 to 2.5 hours.   In the spirit of full disclosure, I am new to Roll20 and Savage Worlds. I have GM'd Rifts for over a decade in the old palladium system and am familiar with the setting. That being said new players to Rifts world or Savage Worlds are more than welcome, along with any experienced players.
interested but never played rifts before, also new to roll20 and savage worlds. Although i just picked up the system book
I couldn't do Monday but I would have interest the other nights. My Rifts books are in transit as we speak
Are you still looking for players?  I am free at night, so the time works for me even though I am East Coast.
I'm certainly interested, though I have a question if you have the answer: 1.) Is Savage Rifts similar to Palladium Rifts? Are they the same? If they are different, what are the most notable differences? Aside from that concern, I am fascinated by the Rifts system. I have watched hundreds of hours of Palladium Rifts gameplay, but I have never had the chance to play it myself. I am free all of the evenings you propose, but Monday would be best.
Savage Rifts is an official licensed version of Rifts, that uses the Savage Worlds system instead of the Palladium system.  It was a kickstarter that released its product in December 2016, so it is still relatively new.  
The game is still going on, the third session occurred this last Thursday, so looking at another session two weeks from now.