Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Critical Blow Map Tile Set Released!

Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
Hello everyone! After much work I am excited to announce my forest style map pack, in style with the rest of my tokens. It's got a lot of fun stuff in it, allowing you to create map basics like cliff faces, roads, and lakes/rivers, and also includes caravan/wagon themed supplies. Check it out and let me know what you think! Marketplace Link! Thanks everyone! Z
Gold
Forum Champion
Z, I really like where you created and included some 25x25 premade maps, along with also giving all the pieces for assembling custom maps or adding features. My favorite is the quickness for ready-to-play of the premade assembled maps. Really like the one with the oxbow lake / pond with the peninsula / island. I also like your comic/cartoon-colored art style; and the depth, elevation that you show with cliffs and shadows.
Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
Gold said: Z, I really like where you created and included some 25x25 premade maps, along with also giving all the pieces for assembling custom maps or adding features. My favorite is the quickness for ready-to-play of the premade assembled maps. Really like the one with the oxbow lake / pond with the peninsula / island. I also like your comic/cartoon-colored art style; and the depth, elevation that you show with cliffs and shadows. Thanks Gold! The other marketplace artists gave some great feedback on improving my cliff faces, you should have seen them when I first started! I appreciate your comments and I'm glad you like the style!
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
Yeah, these turned out great. Good jorb.