Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Pathfinder] New player looking to learn and play!

As the Title would suggest, I'm looking to learn and play Pathfinder. I have a extremely basic knowledge of it... Sorta. But I'm happy to learn and willing to participate to gain a better standing, and overall just join in the fun and make some friends I can nerd with. Some things to speed the process along! - I have a basic understanding of character creation, to some extent. (I think...) - I'm rather fond of the idea of Roleplay (I've over ten years of text based experience with Roleplay so, Vocally shouldn't be much different.) - I know nothing regarding worlds, creatures and most spells/effects/etc... - Thus far the only Class and Race I have any knowledge of, is the Monk, and the Ifrit. (I've actually got a character ready to go if I can find an accepting group!) - Overall, I'm patient, and will do my best to pay attention. (Unless Shiny things are involved.) Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this, have a wonderful day.
Hey! I'm currently working on creating a group for a Pathfinder game. What timezone are you in, and what days do you prefer to play on?
hey i am going to try and ride along on your post. i'm new to all of this and i'm looking for a a kind soul who can help me learn how to play :)
Send you a message as well.
May I join in on this?